2007/01/01

Let's roll

Ok, so it is a 1/1/2007 and I after playing with Blogger for about a day, I am ready to start blogging. Templates and colours chosen. Ballpen loaded. Let's roll.

So, actually I came to do this, just to see what it is all about. IDC or Gartner (do not remember) predicted that blogging will peak in 2007 and will start to diminish, as most users will try it and realize that they have nothing to say to others. Hmm. Nothing interesting to say to others. We'll see.

For one thing. I have and old friend, PDA usability guru who hooked me onto this crazy mini micro computers with miniscule buttons, touchscreens and lousy batteries couple of years ago. I need to teach him how to blog. I hope that my page will be provocative enough to lure him into responding by opening his own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment